Monday 28 March 2016

IFTTT SEO Academy Bonus





I've been fortunate enough to have been using the IFTTT Training by Semantic Mastery now for over a year. I first discovered their training back in February of 2015. It has now become an important part of everything that I do online. I don't do anything now without this being the fundamental part of my SEO. Whether it's local websites, E-com sites or YouTube videos; everything starts with an IFTTT network.

 

I've been involved in a lot of on and offline training over the years. I honestly have to say that the training delivered from the guys at Semantic Mastery is probably the most in-depth, honest and on point training that I've received from anyone. Really, I now of structure my business and all my online activity roundabout the training I received through Semantic Mastery. Like I said, I first started as a student with Semantic Mastery when the first version of this course came out. Since then, I've progressed through their Master Class and into their Master Mind. With IFTTT, SEO It's not even really just training. It's a system.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment